Keep sleeping well to make the skin beautiful. Learn how sleep can keep your skin healthy.
If you think that only skin care will keep your skin beautiful and healthy, then forget about it. Because sleep is so important for good skin.
It’s not like you should just focus on sleep rather than taking care of your skin but along with your skin care, you should also value sleep.
According to experts, low sleep affects your skin’s moisture as well as its pH level, It dry and dehydrates your skin.
Now let me tell you that dehydrating the skin can have two effects.
One is that the aging process of the skin becomes faster; another effect is that if you have problems with acne, swelling etc. then the condition worsens.
There is a different relationship between skin health and sleep quality.
According to a recent study, low and especially low quality sleep increases stress hormones such as cortisol in your body which directly affects the state of your skin.
Within a short period of time you begin to notice the effects of your restless sleep on the skin such that the skin becomes dry and dehydrated which you can improve by exfoliating the skin as well as using a suitable moisturizer, to some extent.
If your sleep is not healthy for a long period of time, it can affect the skin.
Most adults need 6.30 to 7 hours of sleep a day. As you grow older, your sleep becomes softer, but at least six and a half hours of sleep is necessary for everyone. But its quality is equally important. Next read Sleep Benefits For Skin.
Benefits of quality sleep
Quality sleep is very important for skin. Sleep improves your skin. Give your body the sleep it needs for these Five key benefits.
Your body’s blood flow is higher when you are asleep and it makes your skin glowing.
No Dark Circle
Less as well as restless sleep is responsible for the black nuggets around your eyes.
If you want quality long sleep then your problem will be solved.
Getting less sleep makes the corners of your mouth moist and because of that you feel sad.
But getting enough and healthy sleep does not cause this problem.
Less wrinkles on the skin
When you sleep, the skin produces more collagen, that doesn’t make your skin loose.
It’s a kind of repair process. Excessive collagen means over-tightened skin – tight skin.
Healthy dark hair
The follicles in your hair are getting nutrition as well as vitamins and minerals from the bloodstream in your scalp. And during the night sleep your hair is nourishing it all.
Sleep plays an important part in keeping your skin healthy, but sleep can’t fight the sun’s rays or even free radicals. Therefore, the right product should be used for it.
Above all about the Sleep Benefits For Skin. Next let you know about how to sleep fast in natural ways.
8 Ways to Sleep Better Naturally
- TV or mobile should be switched off at least one hour before sleep. Instead you can read a book; in the book you can choose a lighter book.
- Never sleep before sleeping. Always keep at least three hours between sleep and rest.
- Make it a habit to sleep regularly and get up. Doing so will allow you to fall asleep at the appointed time within a few days and at the time of waking up you will be able to get up even without an alarm.
- Let your room light dim for half an hour before sleeping, so that you have a sleep environment.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day, but avoid drinking water late at night.
- Keep sleeping under a warm blanket in a dark, cold and quiet room.
- Wrap clean cotton linen on your bed; clean it regularly, so that it doesn’t clog the dust or germs.
- When washing the sheets, use a mild detergent in it so that it does not get a strong smell.
6.30 to 7.00 Hours
When you sleep, the skin produces more collagen, that doesn’t make your skin loose. It’s a kind of repair process. Excessive collagen means over-tightened skin – tight skin.
The sleep schedule would be from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. because of our body’s natural circadian rhythm and the fact that it mimics the sun’s rising and falling.
Thank you for reading this awesome article on Sleep Benefits For Skin. If you have any query and want more article on health tips, please do comment below.